Best 10 Lines from Sia's This Is Acting

凌晨12:00



1. Unstoppable


I’m unstoppable, I’m a Porsche with no brakes.


2. Summer Rain


 I thought you were a game, turns out you were the summer rain.



3. Broken Glass


So don’t give up, it’s just young lovers’ romance. 


4. Space Between


Imagination cures loneliness, when you become a prisoner.


5. Bird Set Free



And I don’t care if I sing off key, I find myself in my melodies.


6. One Million Bullets


If you were a poet and I was a faultless muse.


7. Cheap Thrills


Baby I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight.


8. Footprints


Lord knows you can’t trust your head when you’re standing on the edge.


9. House on Fire


Baby I want to breathe you in like oxygen.


10. Reaper


So close I was to heaven’s gates, but no baby, not today.






© 2016 Reviewreviews Copyright. Chen Pin-Han

You Might Also Like

0 意見

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

POPULARITY

Subscribe